We make work an adventure
We’re looking for a Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote our company's products and services to other businesses.
Does this sound like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Have experience in developing and executing marketing strategies, including email, social media, and content marketing.
- Be experienced in creating and managing social media campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Experience in creating and curating engaging and relevant content.
- Have hands-on experience in analyzing social media metrics to track success and make data-driven decisions.
- Experience with marketing automation tools and website analytics.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be attentive to detail and can work independently.
- Have a strong ability to work in a team environment.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
This is how you can hit a few more plus points for this position:
- Have 2-3 years of experience in a marketing role.
- Possess strong project management and organizational skills.
- Have strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis and reporting.
If this describes you, here’s a glimpse of what you will be doing in this position:
- Responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote the company's products and services to other businesses.
- Creating and managing social media campaigns.
- Developing and optimising website content.
- Analyzing and reporting on campaign performance.
- Work closely with sales and product teams to ensure that marketing efforts align with company goals and objectives.
- Developing and managing a content marketing strategy.
- Utilising marketing automation tools to create and execute targeted campaigns.
- Collaborating with design and development teams to create and optimize landing pages, forms and sales collateral.
- Measuring and reporting on campaign performance and making data-driven decisions.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and technologies.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams including product, sales and customer success teams.
What’s in it for you?
Joining our team comes with a lot of benefits! Here’s a glimpse of what we’ll offer you for being brilliant:
- Benefit from working within a hybrid organisation, enjoying a balance between working from the office or any other location of your preference;
- Flexible working arrangements to suit different needs;
- No more bills! Free UNLIMITED GO services for your home and mobile;
- Four weeks paid birth-leave for all non-birthing parents;
- Private Hospital Health Insurance, to protect you from unexpected, high medical costs;
- A budget to purchase your next mobile device;
- A budget to spend on your own personal and/or professional development;
- Therapy sessions to support your needs in collaboration with Richmond Foundation;
- A budget dedicated to your children’s summer school costs;
- The opportunity to work from literally anywhere – being able to work from abroad;
- Generous relocation package as well as any assistance needed for your smooth transition to Malta.
- … and more!
We'll recruit as soon as we find our match. Don't think twice - apply now.