Team Leader - Contact Centre
Your ideas make the difference
We are looking for a highly driven individual, a natural leader who has a passion for people and is motivated to go the extra mile to enhance our customer experience.
Our Team Leaders have an important role to play in the overall running of our contact centre: whether through supporting our agents on the floor, overseeing and coordinating all aspects of day-to-day contact centre customer services, managing and monitoring response efforts across our social media platforms and traditional contact channels, training new team members, or sharing front liners’ feedback ideas and recommend respective implementations on how we can further support our customers in our drive towards a digital Malta in a one GO team culture.
In this role, you will also be supporting a team to ensure further efficiency in dealing and handling customer queries. We want to be the best in what we do, and you will be involved in identifying and developing on best practices which our team can benefit from and ultimately help in retaining and growing the service value of our customers.
Does this sound interesting to you? Here’s what you must have to match our requirements:
- An EDCL certification or equivalent;
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills in both Maltese and English;
- Be flexible in working hours;
- Possess excellent team player traits while leading by example;
- Have a positive attitude with a ‘can do’ approach to work under time constraints and meet deadlines;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision;
- Possess good organisational and time management skills;
- Creative thinking ability to implement change and innovation;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Be willing to learn and attend further training to keep up with latest updates; and
- Strong customer service orientation.
Here’s how you can hit a few plus points for this position:
- An Advanced Level of Education;
- Strong team leadership, self-motivated and organised;
- Knowledge across all Contact Centre services, processes and procedures;
- Firmly driven interest in managing and operating social media channels;
- Be familiar with GO’s products and services.
If this is you, then this is a glimpse of what you will be doing:
- Manage day-to-day activities and communication, prioritise and make risk/impact assessments within existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLAs;
- Hosting 1-2-1’s and team meetings, working closely with the team, motivating and coaching them to perform at their highest level; ensuring clients’ queries are handled efficiently and effectively;
- Representing the company across social media channels as the voice of the brand by responding or guiding agents to comments, promote campaigns, create and share content of public or private communication;
- Develop and manage social media response in advance of product launches and unplanned social topics relative to our business and report on trends and themes;
- Manage the fair and consistent application of performance management and disciplinary measures as necessary according to company policy;
- Establish strong partnerships and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders while acting as a cross-functional liaison to follow up on escalated or unresolved issues;
- Providing statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member;
- Ensuring employees have appropriate training and other resources to carry out their required tasks;
- Assisting the teams with daily operation of the contact centre to include the development, analysis and implementation of staffing, training and scheduling;
- Working as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement;
- Ensuring work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, are adhered to;
- Using appropriate judgement in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.